November 2, 2010

Antics and Anniversaries

Maybe it is the (very strong) gin and tonic I drank at dinner tonight or my general lack of spelling skills, but "anniversaries" looks silly to me. For whatever reason, I wish I could say why, but "anniversary's" just looks nicer. Probably the gin talking really.

So all that aside, today is my and my fiancé's third year anniversary. We've also officially been engaged for a year today as well. A busy, busy day. Three years ago today we were eating dinner at the Palmdale Applebee's when Chris practically begged me to be his girlfriend. It was really quite adorable. Ok, so there was not any begging involved, but there was a lot of shock on my part. I had not really been expecting what we had to develop into a relationship. I had been attempting to resist the idea of a relationship, but damn his charm!! It did not work and we were boyfriend and girlfriend . . . literally. We do not really call each other by our given names, unless he's in trouble or he's breaking up with me. ;)

At any rate last year he asked me to be his wife and I accepted. We were at the happiest place on earth's neighbor (California Adventure) on my favorite ride EVER, Soarin' over California. It was pretty awesome to say the least.

Now we are planning the wedding. Right now it is mostly finalizing things as the wedding is in little over 5 months (which totally does not freak me out). It has been an exciting year and people did not lie when they say that the time would FLY by. I almost feel like I do not have any time left, but when I stop (to breath) I can recognize all the work that is already done and it makes me feel much better. I know that the next few months are going to fly by and be even more of a blur, it is the holiday season after all, and soon enough I will be wondering if I can make it down the aisle without passing out or crying.

For now I am going to go enjoy the rest of the night with my baby and the new Ipod touch I got for our anniversary. Yay me!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Very sweet. Congratulations. :)

Krisse Moto said...

@Megan, thanks!! :D